We are all at different places in our spiritual journey. But no matter where you find yourself right now, we want you to feel welcome. Designed to connect all people to the gospel of Jesus Christ, H2O has two venues in Bowling Green to engage in worship, to inform each other of the truths of the Bible, and to inspire a life of faith in our community. We hope you can stop by and visit!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO FIND?
ATMOSPHERE: that is friendly, comfortable, and welcoming to all
TEACHINGS: that are Biblical, challenging, respectful, honest, and centered in the gospel
MUSIC: that is loud, upbeat, and always about Jesus
Parking for our Downtown Venue is available in three locations.
- US Post Office Lot: located directly south of our location. This is limited parking and only available on Sundays.
- Huntington Bank & Insurance Lot : located behind our location off of West Washington Street. There is an entrance directly after Nationwide Insurance building. Or continue to South Church Street, turn right, and enter parking lot on the right. Also only available on Sundays.
- On-Street Parking: The time limit for on-street parking in the downtown district is 3 hours unless otherwise posted. Most on-street parking is free and meters are enforced M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm.
- Lot E (on the left) is available for free on weekends (follow H2O parking signs)
- The Bowen-Thompson Student Union Main Parking Lot (on the right) provides the most convenient access to the building and is a pay-to-park lot.
Please see https://www.bgsu.edu/parking-services.html for a parking map
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US AT THE UNION
Our services meet in the Union Ballroom, on the second floor of the Union. If you are parking and entering the building from the back of the building:
- Ascend the outside concrete stairway to the second floor and enter through the glass doors
- Or enter through the doors next to the Union Pub, and follow along the hallway to the elevator on your left
If you are entering the building from the front (facing campus)
- Ascend the main interior staircase and hang a left, walking along the catwalk above the dining facilities. At the end of the isle, turn right. The Ballroom will be on your right.
- Or an elevator is available directly to the left of the main staircase.