This weekend we want to help you shake off the lies of insecurity in your life and step forward to maximize your God-given influence for his glory and the world's good.
H2O churches at Bowling Green, Akron, Wright State, Toledo, & Cincinnati will be joining together at Shawnee Alliance Church in Lima, OH. Get ready for an exciting weekend of building friendships and exploring God's word together.
YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!
Check-in Friday from 6:30-8pm
Retreat will end by Saturday at 4:30pm
ONLY $20 - INCLUDES:
- Amazing Guest Speaker
- Snacks Friday Evening
- AND Breakfast & Lunch on Saturday
Shawnee Alliance Church
4455 Shawnee Rd
Lima, Ohio 45806
WHAT TO BRING
- Sleeping Bag/Bedding & Pillow
- Bible, Journal & Pen
Additional Places to Stay
For our City Members, Staff, & Staff spouses, there are two nearby hotels for Friday night's stay. Room reservations are made independent from Retreat registration and are not included with the price of the retreat.
RIDES will be arranged through your Group. If you are not in a Group and need a ride, you will be connected with a Group Leader. If you are planning on getting a ride, please be prepared to help the driver with fuel expenses.
Check-in will begin Friday at 6:30pm until the start of the conference at 8pm.
Dinner is not provided, so please eat before you arrive.
If you missed registration but would still like to attend, please make arrangements for your travel
and bring cash or check for payment at check-in ($20).
Questions? Please email Jen Lehman at WWRetreat@h2ochurch.com for assistance.
Hayley Morgan is a writer, speaker, and entrepreneur who inspires women to create lives of more passion and less fuss. Her first book called Wild and Free, co-written with Jess Connolly, was published in May 2016 and quickly became a USA Today Bestseller. She and her husband started Wildly Co., an ethical children’s clothing line, and she is also the co-founder of the Influence Conference and Network. She currently runs the women's boutique Nellie Taft, named after an American First Lady and featuring all Made in the USA products.
Hayley lives in Indianapolis, Indiana with her husband and their four sons. She blogs at hayleymorgan.com/blog .
THAT'S THE OFFICIAL BIO, BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE:
- You can often find me cross-legged on the floor of an art supply store debating between the merits of five different shades of green paint.
- I've given in to the fact that reading on a Kindle is just more convenient than paper books. I KNOW.
- I wanted to be an astronaut (or the president) as a little girl. High aspirations have never been a problem for this girl. ((insert nervous grimace emoji here))
- I'm an ambivert, meaning I straddle the line between introversion and extroversion. This is common for my Meyers-Briggs type ENFP. This also causes confusing patterns in my life. I like a good night out, and then a day on puttering around the house by myself to recuperate.
- Both my office and kitchen windows overlook my elderly neighbor's backyard. She often plays the flute in her bathing suit outside on warm summer days. This is one of my favorite things about our house.
- I love to vacation "at the lake" and look forward to the last week in July every single year.