H2O Teams are opportunities that allow us to serve, living our lives for the sake of others. Teams are places where we can both discover the passions and gifts that God has given us while using them to be a blessing to others.
To bring one of our Sunday services to realization, it takes many people serving on these teams to make it happen.
- First Impressions Team (FIT): Creating a warm and inviting environment for Sunday Morning Service to help people feel comfortable and connect with the message.
- Prayer Team: Meeting before church on Sundays to intercede in prayer on behalf of our church, our campus, and our world
- Production Team: Learning to accomplish the set up, tear down, and operation of audio and lighting equipment to make Christ seen and heard.
If you are interested in joining one of these teams, we'd love to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org she will be happy to connect you!
We are a church that lives and breathes discipleship; this includes our kids! It is a great blessing to have volunteers use their time to help watch and teach the children that belong to our staff and families. H2O Kids allows families the opportunity to attend and participate in Sunday services.
To better help us know you, your abilities, and your desire to serve, please take a moment to fill out the Childcare Volunteer Form HERE.
We will be in contact with you once we receive and review your form. For any further questions, please contact Sarah Wiles at email@example.com.
Playing or singing in the H2O Worship Band is more than just preforming a song or playing some notes. Our band leads the church in worship every week! It is a great honor and privilege, so we take this position in the church seriously.
If you are interested in being a part of our Worship Team, please take a moment to fill out this form HERE - outlining some questions and requirements that we have for our band members. Once you complete the form, we will be in contact with you if there is need for your position and to set up an audition.
There is much that happens "behind the scenes" so that H2O can function effectively, smoothly, and legally all while presenting the gospel truth and love of Christ through our various programs and special events. We are looking for volunteers who have a heart and a mindset to be a part of a supportive, administrative network and are detailed orientated. We are also looking for hardworking, creative individuals who enjoy event planning.
Events Team : Contact Lauren Ballard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Creative, detail oriented planners responsible for creating atmospheres and experiences for our church events outside of Sunday services
- Attend all our bi-weekly or monthly event team meetings to plan the events and divide up responsibilities
- Own and be faithful with your specific event responsibilities in the weeks prior to an event
Operations (Administrative/Finances/Advertising Distribution) : Contact Ian Gustafson (email@example.com)
- Assist with various administrative tasks as they arise
- Willingness to maintain confidentiality when dealing with church finances
- Meeting various administrative needs and distribution of H2O Advertising
If you are interested in joining the Events or Operations team, please email
We are always looking for new, bright young talent who have a passion and desire to serve God in the areas of:
- Graphics & Photography: Artists, graphic designers, and photographers responsible for creating and implementing unique and attractive visual art and graphics.
- Multimedia Presentations: Responsible for implementing visual media including song lyrics, teaching notes and announcements for our services.
- Video: Visually capturing what God is doing in our church and creatively communicating the gospel through video media.
Please take a moment to fill out a brief form HERE, letting us know a little more about yourself and your graphic background and skill set. If you have any questions or creative ideas you would like to share, please contact Jill Beebe at firstname.lastname@example.org.