We are all at different places in our spiritual journey. But no matter where you find yourself right now, we want you to feel welcome. Designed to connect all people to the gospel of Jesus Christ, H2O has two venues in Bowling Green to engage in worship, to inform each other of the truths of the Bible, and to inspire a life of faith in our community.
We hope you can stop by and visit!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO FIND?
Atmosphere: that is friendly, comfortable, and welcoming to all
Teachings: that are Biblical, challenging, respectful, honest, and centered in the gospel
Music: that is loud, upbeat, and always about Jesus
Cloth face coverings are REQUIRED at our gatherings both inside and outside the building, except for children 10 and under. This is in cooperation with the state executive order as Wood County has entered a level three of COVID movement.
From 1-75 to the Student Union
- Take Exit 181 for OH-105/OH-64 toward Bowling Green/Pemberville
- Travel East on Wooster Rd into Downtown Bowling Green.
- Turn Left on SR 25/Main Street
- H2O Church will be on your right, meeting in an historic church building.
Parking for our Downtown Venue is available in three locations.
- US Post Office Lot: located directly south of our location. This is limited parking and only available on Sundays.
- Huntington Bank & Insurance Lot : located behind our location. Turn right onto West Washington Street. There is an entrance directly after Nationwide Insurance building. Or continue to South Church Street, turn right, and enter parking lot on the right. Also only available on Sundays.
- On-Street Parking: The time limit for on-street parking in the downtown district is 2 hours unless otherwise posted. Most on-street parking is free and meters are enforced M-F 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Cloth face coverings are REQUIRED at our gatherings both inside and outside the building except for children aged less than 10 years old. This is in cooperation with the state executive order as Wood County has entered a level three of COVID movement.
Adequate hygiene supplies, such as soap, tissues, no-touch trash cans, hand sanitizer (with at least 60 percent alcohol) will be readily available
Signs will be posted on how to stop the spread of COVID-19 and promote everyday protective measures.
Building will be cleaned before and after each gatherings. We will disinfect frequently touched surfaces at least daily and shared objects between use.
Certain portions of the building will be closed off to keep traffic down in areas that are not easily sanitized.
We will avoid use of items that are not easily cleaned, sanitized, or disinfected. Ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants and keep them away from children.
Increase circulation of outdoor air as much as possible by opening windows and doors, using fans, and so on.
No childcare or educational programming for children and youth will be offered at this time.
Limiting the size of gatherings to 1/3 the fire code. Around 100 people
Video streaming for those who are not able or comfortable with coming in person.
Space out seating for attendees who do not live in the same household to at least six feet apart when possible; consider limiting seating to alternate rows.
No bulletins, pens, Bibles or other shared objects will be present.
Electronic methods of collecting regular financial contributions will be promoted over in person giving.
No food or drinks will be provided at the services.
All Staff and some volunteers have been trained in the above safety actions.